Commitment to Labor Rights
• Comply the basic human rights of labor, such as freedom of association, collective bargaining, caring for vulnerable groups, banned child labor, eliminating all forms of forced labor, eliminating employment discrimination, and confirming the human resources policies are gender-free, ethnic, age, marriage and differential treatment of family status, etc., to implement equality of remuneration, employment conditions, training and promotion opportunities.
• Provide information of the labor laws of the country to employees.
• Create a good environment for the development of employees' careers, and establish an effective career development training program. The business performance or results of the company should be appropriately reflected in the employee compensation policy to ensure the recruitment, retention and encouragement of human resources and achieve the goal of sustainable management.
• Establish a channel for regular communication and dialogue between employees, so that employees have the right to obtain information and express opinions on the company's business management activities and decision-making.
• Comply with Article 16 of the 《Labor Standards Law》 and exercise the minimum notice period for terminating the labor contract according to law.
Establish Communication Channels
We have established transparent and effective multi-perspective communication channels for all employees, and understand their needs and expectations for the company. Those are an important reference for the corporate social responsibility policies and related plans. Our employee communication channels include: TTY announcements, internal employees website (Sharepoint), TTY newsletter, reading clubs, departmental meetings, internal and external education training (e-learning), performance interviews, remuneration committee.
Compensation and Benefits
TTY Biopharm is committed to create a caring and diverse workplace. We have 554 permanent employees by the end of 2019. By gender, 266 or 48.01% of employees were male, while the other 288 or 51.99% were female. By age, those in the age group of 30 years old and below accounted for 14.80%, while those in the age group of 31 to 50 years old accounted for 69.68%. On the other hand, those in the age group of 51 years old and above constituted 15.52% of total employees.
Meanwhile, employees' contributions are highly related to a company's growth, which is why TTY is committed to introduce a competitive compensation system. We also ensure that there is no gender gap in employees' salaries. In 2019, the ratio of basic salary of females to males was 1:1.12.
We implemented the provisions of "Labor Pension Act" since July 1, 2005. TTY has fully complied with local employment regulations with respect to the calculation of employees' pension using the above mentioned standards.
TTY offers a leave system and insurance policy schemes that are superior to the requirements stated in the Labor Standards Act, and provides other benefits such as festive bonus, performance bonus, incentive and subsidy of various types. Driven by the goal to establish a corporate culture of people and care, TTY organizes events such as Family Day, local/overseas trips, Chinese New Year banquet, etc. and subsidizes club activities as means to unite employees and gain their recognition for the corporate culture.
Nurturing and Developing Talent
TTY invests resources to improve the Talent Development Program (TDP), encourages lifelong learning and knowledge sharing, assists in the planning of learning plans that meet individual characteristics, arranges education and training according to functions, and establishes a fair evaluation system to explore talents and promote their potential. We hope that our colleagues can implement the core values of TTY in an honest, practical and innovative manner through the recognition of the core values of the organization.