Upper and lower respiratory tract infections; upper and lower urinary tract infections; peritonitis, cholecystitis, cholangitis and other intra-abdominal infections; pelvic inflammatory disease, endometritis, and other genitalia tract infection; trauma, burn, surgical-site-associated infections.
Infection caused by multidrug-resistant Gram-negative bacteria.
Treating the following complicated skin and skin structure infections (cSSSI) caused by susceptible Gram-positive bacteria:
Staphylococcus aureus (including methicillin-resistant isolates), Streptococcus pyogenes, Streptococcus agalactiae, Streptococcus dysgalactiae subsp, equisimilis and Enterococcus faecalis (vancomycin-susceptible isolates only).
Staphylococcus aureus-induced bloodstream infections (bacteremia) include right-sided infective endocarditis caused by both methicillin-susceptible and resistant strains.
1. Invasive fungal infections after bone barrow transplantation complicated with renal toxicity.
2. Patients with renal impairment who contract infections of Aspergillus, Candida, or Cryptococcus species.
3. Treatment for cryptococcus meningitis in HIV-infected patients.
4. Treating infections of Aspergillus, Candida or Cryptococcus, or patients who are not suitable for Amphotericin B deoxycholate treatment, or patients with renal impairment, or patients who cannot tolerate Amphotericin B deoxycholate toxicity.
5. Treating visceral leishmaniasis. For immunocompromised patients who receive Amphotericin B Liposome for Injection as treatment for visceral leishmaniasis, the recurrence rate is high after primary parasite eradication.
6. Empirical treatment for febrile patients with severe neutropenia who are suspected to have fungal infection.
Prevention of Flu.