TTY Oncology Translational Research Center is dedicated to developing innovative drugs, which can satisfy unmet medical needs, and providing contract research service with its experiences of new drug development and concept verification. With focuses on pre-clinical candidate drug and clinical specimen, it offers multiple analytical and testing methods to assist in drug development.
- Biomarker Detection: With professional pathology laboratory, it provides services of pre-clinical pharmacology analysis and clinical specimen biomarker detection. Service items include H&E staining, Fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH) and Immunohistochemistry (IHC).
- Cellular and Molecular Biology Technologies: Our Laboratory is equipped with numerous high-end analytical equipment providing bioassays of RNA, DNA, protein and cell.
- Disease Animal Model Development: We have profound experiences in establishing tumor animal models and we also develop Near-IR in vivo imaging system to assist clients to conduct efficacy or safety test. Meanwhile, we can provide various animal model development service based on customer requirements to accelerate drug developing programs.
- Proof of Concept for New Drug Development: Multiple bio-analysis platforms and animal models for human disease, such as drug efficacy, toxicological, mechanism of action and pharmacokinetics studies, consistent with international regulations are provided to assist customers to develop pre-clinical candidate.
- Contract Research Services: We have abundant experiences in early-stage new medicine development. Through close discussions with clients and based on experiment needs and feasibility assessment, we offer customized development of assays which are consistent with the latest development trend, and executed in a speedy, effective and comprehensive manner based on project management methods.